GPVC 2019GPVC 2019
Date : March 13~15, 2019 Venue : Kimdaejung Convention Center, Gwangju, Korea
Instructions for Oral and Poster Presentation
- Presentation time including Q&A session:
- Plenary Presentation : 40 minutes
- Invited Presentation : 25 minutes
- Oral Presentation : 15 minutes
- Presentation Materials
- Speakers should prepare their presentation file(s) in MS Power Point (Available ONLY MS office 2013 version or under) or Acrobat PDF slides.
- If you bring your own laptop, please check it carefully before your session begins.
- If you use the Mac(apple), you have to prepare your own laptop and connector personally.
- File uploading can be done before your session starts or during the coffee-break.
- Presentation files should be uploaded at least 10 minutes prior to your session.
- Speakers should also be in their session room at least 5 minutes before it begins.
- Poster Presentation Schedule
- Poster sessions will take place in the Permanent Exhibition (Next to the Multipurpose Hall (1F)) from Wednesday to Thursday.
- Each poster session is scheduled and listed in the program book. Presenting authors must be present during their session.
- Posters will be displayed even before and after the scheduled sessions from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Posters should be posted before 1:00 pm and should be removed after 6:00 pm.
- Dimensions of the Poster Board
- Your poster presentation code will be indicated on the board.
- The size of the board is 95 cm (width) by 235 cm (height). So your poster must be smaller than the size of the board. (Recommended size is 60 cm by 120 cm.)
- Adhesive will be provided at the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for removing their own posters. Posters left behind will be disposed of at least 5 minutes before it begins.